Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Little Bit About Emi

I have developed, in life, what i call, truth. If you ignore life your slowly dying, if you embrace it you start living. It was apparent that i was living to just die. In all honesty, my life had very little meaning.I'm 20 currently. When i was 18 i felt like i was pressured to go to college. So i went for 1 semster. At that moment i didn't feel college was for me, so i dropped out. I became a professional dog groomer at the age of 19. I love what i do, but It still felt like i was missing something!! On November 1, 2009 my entire out look on life changed!! One of my best friend Jeremy and i embarked on our first road trip. We went to wisconsin ( i know not to far) It started a completely new adventure for us.

We then continued to go on road trip all through out the year. I explored Missouri, Iowa, Wisconsin, Indiana, and even southern Illionis. Then our grand finale was Puerto Rico! ( we flew of course ) I have learned some much from these experinces. I have seen a rainforest, caves, eagles, and a castle. I have met the most interesting people as well who have taught me to just live. I finally had something to live for. Something to be proud of mostly.

After Jeremy left for the navy I decided to go back to school. I wanted learn as much as I could. So I'm currently enrolled in a community college part-time. I work full-time ( dog grooming ) at a job where I love what i do, but not where I'm doing it. As for my personality I would say I'm extremely out-going. I'm at times loud as well as impatient. I get bored pretty easily. I love to take up new hobbies. I got my bartending license. I also took a class on how to become a wedding planner and also a vet assistance. I'm going to be taking a class on ballet and soon belly dancing. So i guess you can say I'm a jack of all trades.

One last thing about me is I don't have a Bucket list. I have a list of things i have done in my life. I do however, have goals. I hope to one day write a book, travel the world, own a villa in Italy where I can drink wine after I made it. Most importantly, help others achieve their goals or what's on their bucket list!!! So stop dying and start living!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment