Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Send Us Your Video



I'll start off by saying a big huge THANK YOU to all of you who have told us what you want to do before you "kick the bucket"...and as for the rest of you, keep it up! Comment on any of our posts. Once we have 100, we will publishing our first list, thanks to you!

And if you'd like to go a step further, send us a video of you telling us or showing us one thing you want to do before you die (to thebucketproject@gmail.com). This will go into our photo slide-show for YouTube.

Tell your friends, family, and fellow bloggers! We want this to be big.

Also, check out The Bucket Project on facebook and like it!

Thank you again!

4 comments:

  1. travel! ive been doing good with the US.. but i need to see the rest of the world. also i desperately want to learn another language. and someday i MUST open my own boutique/gallery, but before that i need to get into my 1st art/craft show.
    yeah.. i think im gonna need to make my own list too... too much stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog on the Tuesday Blog Hop and look forward to following along and hope you may wish to do the same! I feel like I've accomplished a lot of my dreams although I never imagined them to be my dreams. I would like to adopt more children, travel through Africa and Asia, visit Australia and someday live in London. I could go on and on...
    Blessings,
    j
    www.beneaththeacaciatree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cool idea! I am your newest fan from Totally Tuesday! Would love if you followed us back to our blog Just Married with Coupons

    Have a great night!
    -Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for finding my blog and commenting! I am a new follower of your blog!! One of the items at the top of my bucket list is to finish writing a book that I started a year ago, and have it published!

    ReplyDelete